The church was founded by London Colney villagers over sixty years ago as an independent free evangelical church. It was established in its present location in the 1950s, with our present building being opened in 1958. A church hall was added later.
The church has facilities for Sunday school and young people’s classrooms, and the hall is used for events such as church lunches, the toddlers club and youth activities. There is level access into the church, and a disabled toilet with baby-change facilities.
Responsibility for the church lies with the leadership team, made up by Keith Simpson.